Sunday, June 27, 2010

Alanna: What do the Hetalia Characters think of you

WITTY!

You are very cunning and clever, and have a way with words that sometimes people just stop short and go speechless. Like you are logical, but also have condescending air, and brings about a negative message from the way you talk about others. Here's what the APH cast has to say about you:
-THE AXIS POWERS-
Italy: Waaaah! They made fun of me and my pasta! Waaaaah!!!! T-T
Germany: I don't like them one bit! They think they're all big-shot just because they think they're ideas are so grand!
Japan: *Blinks* ...They're very aggressive when it comes to opinions.
-THE ALLIED FORCES-
America: *Bright commercial smile* I like them! ...When they agree with me, that is.
Britain: I like them! At least they're smart and intelligent and know how to speak up for themselves! I like that in a country!
France: Hmmm...sometimes I like to tease this country by turning down they're ideas, just to see how they'll react! *Grins*
Russia: *Smiles* They're so intelligent! *Evil grin* Fufufufufu...! But when I overcome they're gallantry, it'll be the end for them...!
China: Eh, they're okay. I don't dislike nor like them. But maybe if they split the riches more in my favor, I'd like them more. *Smiles*
And here's some more stuff about your country's relations:
Strengths: Smart, logical
Disadvantages: Condescending and pessimistic/negative to others
Close Ally: Britain
Acquaintances: America and Russia
Enemies: Sometimes France, sometimes America, and Germany

My -opium- OPINION: I like the quiz because it has a lot of content and canon. :) I'm trying to give an unbiased review, but it's hard! Extremely hard~

Shut up, -Francis- REBECCA...

No comments:

Post a Comment