Sunday, June 27, 2010

What the main Hetalia characters think of me...

RESERVED!

You are a very logical person, and look at things in more than just one way. You take time to prepare, and would be a very tactical country. The downside, though, is that you are sometimes a bit TOO reserved, and don't have a lot of allies as a result. Here's what the APH cast has to say about you:
-THE AXIS POWERS-
Italy: Waaah, I don't know a lot about this country... Do they like pasta?
Germany: I don't know too much about this country, but by the way they talk, they sound really smart! I'd want them to be on my team!
Japan: I'm glad to have found someone who shares the same perspectives and motives as me. Perhaps we can be allies.
-THE ALLIED FORCES-
America: So quiet. And their information contradicts mine! *Frowns* Why don't you listen to me!?!?!
Britain: Why are they so quiet? They should seriously give their opinion on things!
France: What Britain said. (Britain: Stop copying me! *Fumes*)
Russia: *Smiles* Aw, they're so cute and quiet. *Evil grin* Eheheheheh...this country will be easy to crush with that shy and self-conscious personality...!
China: *Blinks* Wow...! They're so smart! They make so much sense!

And here's some extra info. for your country's relations:
Strengths: Logical, intelligent/smart.
Disadvantages: Too shy and introverted, and can sometimes be a bit too self-conscious about what you do and as a result can sometimes be taken advantage of because of this.
Close Ally: Japan
Acquaintances: China, Germany, and Italy
Enemies: America and Britain

Link: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/9752583/what-would-the-axis-powers-hetalia-characters-say-about-you-long-results-and-pretty-pictures

My opinion: Cute. :) I'm sad that Britain is my enemy, but I'm really happy about what I got. :D Nihon is my ally, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment