Sunday, June 27, 2010

Alanna: Who's Your Hetalia Guy

France!

Hot. pervy, but has class.

My opinion: FAIL. EPIC. FAIL. It was so completely obvious that I couldn't pick the answers that really fit because IT WAS SO BLOODY TRANSPARANT ARRRGH *headkeyboard*
Raeg over! :D Over to Alma~

Alma's opinion: Pfft. Look at the result. "Hot. pervy, but has class." First, capitalization fail. Second, utter length fail. 5 FREAKIN' WORDS. 5! COUNT 'EM! F. I. V. E! Not worth the effort. And like Ala-chan said, super see-through. I manipulated it to get Prussia. (Though a couple of the answers for Prussia actually did fit, so~)

Another note from Alanna: I was too noble to manipulate the poor fail-age thingy. *gringrin*

Re-note from Alma: Pfft. Who needs nobility?

Note from Alanna: I like acting holier-than-thou. Sue me. :P Or, get Canada to yell at me~

Re-re-note from Alma: XD All right, where are the pink clothes, pink unicorns, and sparkle glitter? And add in an Edward for good measure. Here ya go, now you're Sue'd! *Shot*

Re-re-re-note from Alanna: XDDDDD *rips off Edward's balls and stuffs them down Russia's condom* Wait...what balls...? PARADOX!

Re-re-re-re-note from Alma: Isn't this getting a bit long? Over and out.

Last note from Alanna: Nooo- *cutoff*

Link: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/14094571/whos-your-hetalia-guy

No comments:

Post a Comment