Sunday, June 27, 2010

Who is your Hetalia Boyfriend

Alma:

Who is YOUR Hetalia boyfriend? (Lesser Characters Version)
Rebecca's result is Gilbert Weillschmidt (Prussia)
AWESOME!!! You got Gilbert Weillschmidt, the personification of Prussia! He's kinda not a country anymore... but that doesn't stop him from being AWESOME! He's very self confident, to a point of self-obsession. There's always room for love though, and you'd be very welcome in his lonely life.

My thoughts: Awesome~ XD Makes me kinda mad they have to say lesser, but it is necessary... since, you know, main has to be Axis-Allies... *sigh* But anyways, I'm happy. I took this over a month ago, btw.

Alanna's thoughts: Cuuuuuute! :D

Alma's note: Hmph. ^///^

Alanna's response: They spelled his last name wrong. D: Beilschmidt is a legitimate name that's used in Germany, but Weillschmidt has no basis in fact. Grr.

Alma's response to the response: He's still Gilbert, he's still Prussia, so I'm happy.

Alanna: Gilbert Axe-Smith. I like it.

Alma: Do you mean that way or the other way? :P Anyways... either way, he's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment